Toffee Blog

The wonderful world of toffee, chocolate and dessert.

My Photo
Name:

Born and raised in Sydney Australia I grew restless and decided to travel the world. While abroad I spent 3 years on Oahu, Hawaii. Towards the end of my time there I met a girl, fell in love, and married her nine months later. After we settled down in Pleasanton California I found myself unhappy with the work I was doing. One day I made the decision to leave my job and start a candy company. I had no business experience, but I truly believed that I had the best tasting toffee recipe. During those early days I would make toffee out of an eight inch pot, and if I wasn’t making toffee I was selling at farmer’s markets or delivering product to stores. Since starting Shaymee’s back in January 2000 the company has grown to include many fine retailers across the country; Fred Meyer’s, Raley’s and Whole Foods to name a few. Our handmade treats are produced in small batches and made to order for freshness. Currently we are working on expanding our line of products to include handmade truffles and flavored nuts; which many of these new items are kosher and organic certified. Our mission is to provide the finest and most unique all natural Australian treats. Sincerely, Paul

Saturday, April 07, 2007

SHAYMEE'S PROMOTION




Please come and join us at the 14th Annual KFOG KaBoom
Saturday, May 12, 2007, 4 - 10pm

Piers 30/32, San Francisco


The Shaymee’s company is very proud to announce that we will be the exclusive chocolate company for this event. We are offering great show discounts for our 1 pound assorted gift boxes for Mother's Day. Also look for our discount coupon in your souvenir bag at the show for other item's at our booth.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up


Facebook Marketing

2:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to say this is an excellent site that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.


Papa, i want to go

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home